Save time by organizing and managing your documents in a unitary manner!
You save time and stay away from data loss even if you only organize your own documents. You can save more time and effort by organizing the company documents.
But company documents are scattered on each of the employees computers. Using the simple document management solution you can manage the company documents in a unitary manner, in one location and information is available quickly and with minimum effort.
Sure, not everyone should have access to any information, so use the access rights system that allows to set restricted access for each user or group of users.
Let’s not forget that you obtain an electronic document archive.
Request a demo
Test our software online. The demo is pre configured and includes some test data. It is the simplest method to check if the software meets your needs.
Demo request form
A different aproach is proposed by Document management – KeyDoc 2.
Documents are attached to companies or projects. Access rights are set at document level.
Do you need more? Document flows, forms, ocr, custom document attributes… You should take a look at KeySoft DMS – Document and Flow Management System
We propose a software that is simple, rapid, inexpensive and focused on the fundamentals of a document management solution:
- Adding documents;
- Cataloging/ organizing documents;
- Retrieving documents;
- Document versions: Check In – Check Out mechanism;
- Security: access rights;
- Ease of use: familiar interface.
Simple document management - Arguments and Benefits
- Unlimited number of folders and documents. Make sure you have enough space on your hard disk!
- Document change history. Unlimited number of document versions.
- Rollback to a previous document version.
- Check In – Check Out mechanism. Your document does not lose consistency.
- Use Sticky Notes for yourself or send them to your coleagues.
- View, Modify and Delete access rights system per user or user group.
- Customizable default access rights template. You do not have to set access rights for each folder. When needed, just modify the default.
- Organize your documents using a document type, description and keywords.
- Quickly find the information using multiple search filters.
- Multilanguage interface – English and Romanian.
- Familiar interface – file explorer.
Each company holds a register for the incoming or outgoing documents. Most of the time the document is addressed to a specific employee. So, the document would be registered and then the problems appear. You have to find, deliver and, maybe, get a signed receipt from the addressee.
Now, any document managed by KeyDoc can be added to the register. It will receive an auto generated registration number and additional attributes. In addition, KeyDoc offers the option to set a responsible for the document and a due date for the response. The responsible will be notified by the software that a new responsibility has been assigned to him (her).
The responsibility can be reassigned or the due date can be modified. Both the new responsible and the old responsible will be notified about the changes. The Register offers a set of filters. Finding a registered document is fast and easy by using filter combinations.
- Document type: In or Out;
- Registration date;
- Document code: auto generated based on your configuration;
- Partner name;
- Partner date;
- Partner registration date;
- Status: Waiting, In Work or Finalised. You have the option to specify the available list of document status;
- Due Date;
- Responsible: selection from the user list;
Physical location of the document
Some official or commercial documents must be stored in physical form. In order to work with those documents, you will make an electronic copy and add it to the document management software. Another situation is when your physical archive is extremely big and goes back several years. You may choose not to create an electronic archive containing the full content but only references to physical documents. In this case, you’ll add a short descriptive document, including some keywords, in KeyDoc and you may want to the location of the original document. In order to consult the original document you’ll have to find it first.
KeyDoc offers now the option to specify the location of the physical document, by specifying the room, cabinet, and the file where it is physically stored.
The functionality is available in the Document Detail interface.
Additional Features and Technical Details
Please find the details on this page: Dexgine – Common Features and Technical Details.
Product detailsName: KeyDoc, v 2.0.4
Category: Document management
Description: Document management, the simple way.
Languages: English, Romana
Operating systems: Windows Server 2000 and up, Windows XP and up, Mac OS X v. 10.5 and up
Requirements: SQL Server Express 2005 and up, SQL Server 2000 and up, MySQL 5.1 and up, PostgreSQL 8.0 and up, Oracle 10 and up
Availability: In stock