KeySoft TMS‘s hardware/software requirements are extremely low. The most important requirements appear depending of the database system used, depending on the number and type of documents managed by the structure and depending and how you use the application.
Minimum Server Requirements
- Microsoft Windows (NT, 2000, 2003, 2008, XP);
- Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MSDE;
- Back-up solution.
Example: if you choose to access the application clients to make through terminal emulation (Windows Terminal Services) requirements will be amended as follows:
- Windows 2000 Server / 2003 Server / 2008 Server;
- RAM: 512 MB + 48 MB / user;
- HDD: 20 GB min.
Consequently, a recommendation on the appropriate server configuration can be done only on the basis of prior information:
- The number and type of modules purchased.Example: the need for document storage space (hard drives) will be higher for a company that manages a large number of documents, eventually in image format (scan);
- Number of application users;
- The specific activity (it is a big difference between a company that manages tens of thousands of articles and made hundreds of documents daily business (retail trade) and a provider of services with a limited number of commercial documents and items handled);
- Your preferences.
We are at your disposal to establish together the recommended minimum configuration. Contact Key Soft.
Client Minimum Requirements
The KeySoft TMS client is a light one. The whole logic of the application runs on the server, and the client being used only as a GUI for entering, displaying, modifying or deleting data. In these circumstances, the hardware requirements are absolutely minimal.
- Windows (2000, XP, Vista);
- RAM – as required by the operating system;
- Internet access (if applicable).
Please contact us for details.